For a safe experience
Once released, you will be able to read our COVID-19 related policies here.
The hygiene concept will enable the GerMUN 2022 delegations to have a safe in-person experience despite the current COVID-19 pandemic. We coordinated our hygiene concept with the Europäische Jugendbildungs- und Jugendbegegnungsstätte Weimar (EJBW). State and federal rules and recommendations are the basis for the hygiene concept for GerMUN 2022.
We highly recommend you regularly check for updates before and during the conference, so everyone can enjoy a safe conference. Following the hygiene measures will be mandatory for participants.
Below you can download the hygiene concept in English and German:
To highlight some key points:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated:
- Two vaccination shots, AND
- A booster shot/third vaccination (14 days after vaccination)
- Test before arrival: Please conduct a rapid antigen test before arrival and present proof of a negative test at check-in. The rapid antigen test must not be older than 24 hours.
- It is recommended that all participants bring a sufficient amount of FFP2-masks and hand sanitizer to the conference.
Additionally, we recommend planning to bring a self-test to the conference. Depending on how the pandemic situation develops, we might need to require participants to administer a self-test during the conference. We will continue to monitor the situation and regulations to ensure a safe conference for everyone.