Position Papers must to be handed in as a PDF by 16 February 2020 to GerMUN2020@gmail.com. They must be named as Committee_Country, e.g. SC_China. Each country assignment requires one position paper. Please note that plagiarism, including copying from the background guides supplied by GerMUN will not be accepted.
Here you can find a concise overview of the formatting rules for your position papers. An example is provided on the last few pages of the NMUN Position Paper Guide.
- Length must not exceed two pages
- Margins must be set at 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides
- Line spacing must be 1.0
- There must be no more than one blank row in between sections
- Font must be Arial, 10 pt. size
- Justify the text so the left and right margins both have straight edges
- Country and committee name must be clearly labeled on the first page
- Agenda topics must be clearly labeled in separate sections