Group-Registration for GerMUN 2023 has closed by 1st of November 2022. Any late registration is not possible anymore.
Other important deadlines include:
- Preferred Registration deadline: 25th of October 2022 – later registration is also possible, however, capacity will be arranged based on data available at preferred registration. No guarantee regarding capacity after November 1st.
- Finalized delegate numbers and country preferences: 18th of November 2022
- Make partial payment (50%): 15th November 2022
- Receive country assignments: 15th of December 2022
- Updates for the Background Guides will be published around the 9th of January 2023
- Final payment is due at 1st of February 2023
- Position Paper submission by the 9th of February 2022
- Position Papers will be available on the GerMUN homepage the 11th of February 2023
- GerMUN 2022: 16th of February to 19th of February 2023
GerMUN 2023 will cost approximately 180€ per delegate. The fee for GerMUN 2023 includes the following services:
- Participation at GerMUN 2023
- Full board consisting of breakfast, lunch, dinner (beverages during the day and at night excluded)
- Faculties can get a single room for an extra charge if requested.
We expect the final payment to confirm your participation by 1st of February.
ACCOMMODATION AND CONFERENCE VENUE
Accommodation is available for every conference participant at the conference venue, the Jugendherberge Berlin Wannsee. The in-house meeting rooms will provide an excellent location for the differently sized committees while having the famous Berlin lake just outside the door with scenery perfectly suited for brakes and short walks.
For more information visit the Location & Rules page.