We invite individual students as well as student groups and MUN clubs to apply for GerMUN 2021 until 16th of November. Afterwards, depending on capacities, applications might still be accepted. In order to formally register for the conference, please send your filled in registration form to GerMUN2021@gmail.com.
Other important deadlines include:
- Finalize number of delegates and submit country preferences: 11th of November
- On 20th of December you will receive your country assignments
- Submit position papers until 11th of February 2021
GerMUN 2021 will cost 190€ per delegate. As we are implementing a COVID 19 hygiene concept, we will also offer accommodation in double occupancy for an additional fee of € 20 per person.
The fee for GerMUN 2021 includes the following services:
- participation at GerMUN 2021
- full board consisting of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, dinner and ‚Midnight Snacks‘ (beverages during the day and at night excluded)
- accommodation (at double occpancy for additional 20€)
Until the 22nd of November you will be required to make a partial payment of 50%. Until the 1st of February 2021 we expect the final payment.
Accommodation and Conference Venue
Accommodation is available for every conference participant at the conference venue, the Jugendherberge Berlin Wannsee. Perfectly suited for conferences, the venue is located in a more remote, green area which still manages to incooperate the charm and flair of Berlin. The in house meeting rooms will provide an excellent location for the differently sized committees, while the park and lake just out the door allow for quick brakes , if needed.