Position Papers must to be handed in as a PDF by February 13th 2019 to GerMUN2019@gmail.com. Each country assignment requires one position paper. Please note that plagiarism, including copying from the background guides supplied by the GerMUN will not be accepted.
All position papers will be uploaded here ahead of the conference.
Here you can find a concise overview of the formatting rules for your position papers as well as a download link for an example paper.
- Length must not exceed two pages
- Margins must be set at 1 inch or 2.54 cm. for the whole paper
- Line spacing must be 1.0
- There must be no more than one blank row in between sections
- Font must be Arial or Times New Roman, 10-12 pt. size
- Justify the text so the left and right margins both have straight edges
- Country and committee name must be clearly labeled on the first page
- Agenda topics must be clearly labeled in separate sections