Position Papers must to be handed in as a PDF by February 18th 2019 to GerMUN2019@gmail.com. They must be named as Committee_Country, e.g. SC_China. Each country assignment requires one position paper. Please note that plagiarism, including copying from the background guides supplied by the GerMUN will not be accepted.
All papers handed in have been uploaded below.
SC Position Papers: download
GA Position Papers: download
ECOSOC Position Papers: download
Here you can find a concise overview of the formatting rules for your position papers. An example is provided on the last few pages of the NMUN Position Paper Guide.
- Length must not exceed two pages
- Margins must be set at 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides
- Line spacing must be 1.0
- There must be no more than one blank row in between sections
- Font must be Arial, 10 pt. size
- Justify the text so the left and right margins both have straight edges
- Country and committee name must be clearly labeled on the first page
- Agenda topics must be clearly labeled in separate sections